Monday, September 7, 2009

Crime scene. For Madelaine McCann.




I know
I have seen pictures of the crime scene.
More wine?
How could they leave the children like that?
It’s so cheap. Yes they are so stylish
And they take their children everywhere, even to restaurants
I like to live like the locals
It’s fish baked in salt!
Mmmm the young ones are gorgeous
But they soon turn to fat
I wear different bikinis on alternate days
Your turn to check on the children
To avoid white lines
Loving them is easy when you are rich
I’m not fond of jelly fish
I don’t like to eat anything without a spine
Are they asleep?
More wine. You bet. I’m pissed.
Yes they are so stylish and they take their children everywhere
We like to live like the locals
They take their children everywhere
And they speak like three languages by the age of six
Help is an international word
Pepper with strawberries how strange
No you go darling I’m talking
Yes only five Euros in the market
Go on darling
More wine. You bet.
Yes they are so stylish and they take…
We feel like we belong
Fit in
Their children every where
That womans sunburn, the one with the kids, how uncouth.
Another bottle
Another bottle
The tennis pro is so hunky
No you go sweetie
I’m on holiday ha ha ha
We don’t have enough sex
Not since the twins
Goats’ cheese?
Amy Winehouse is a mess
Parents fault
More wine
They are so stylish and they take their children
Yes I’ve seen the photos
Everywhere
Of the crime scene
Even to restaurants
You go darling…

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment